Friday, November 14, 2008

2009 Buyers Guide out NOW


Guys and girls your ultimate magazine is out and its looking quite grand. The Transworld Skateboard 2009 Buyers Guide has hit newsstands now. With the seasons newest and hottest buys, this is must buy for the skater savvy male or female. Filled with hundreds of reviews on the freshest boards, wheels, trucks, shoes, and clothing. So if you are a girl and you have a man that is or sports a skater sense of style, think about picking this mag up when you grab your Cosmo or Nylon. Trust me, he will love you that much more.
As I flipped through the endless amount of new product in the mag I came across that there isn't a single piece of clothing or shoes that were meant for girls. At first I was kinda upset because up here in the greater NW there are a good amount of female skaters/girl skater style. All that I have really seen are the girls CCS catalogs and Vice kinda advertises. But then I found to much delight that there was some kind of female stand in the male dominated mag. The pioneer of female skating, Elissa Steamer, a 12+ year skater. It gave me a sneaking suspicion that we will be seeing either a combo boy/girl issue or the girls might even get their own.

Kick push,
D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you could start your own mag with products for both men & women!
Thanks for the comment, too! Actually, the logo was called "Halo WordPress" & I couldn't pass it up.
Peace,